Position: Wide Receivers
Sean Bailey is an alumni of the U.S. All-American Bowl Game. Bailey, a very successful high school career, gaining many accolades such as USA Today All-USA First Team as a wide receiver, Class AAAAA Offensive Player of the Year, Super Southern 100, Top 50 in Georgia, and All-State First Team as a wide receiver by the Georgia Sports Writers.
In 2003, Bailey headed to the University of Georgia. As a freshman, he missed the first part of the season due to a hamstring injury, but was back in action in time for the SEC Championship Game. He was named Southeastern Conference Freshman Academic Honor Roll.
He played in all 11 games and earned two starts during his sophomore year. He played in the 2005 Outback Bowl game, where they had a victory over Wisconsin. He was named to the 2004 SEC Academic Honor Roll. Bailed was the recipient of the Leon Farmer, III, Endowed Football Scholarship.
Bailey's final season with the Bulldogs was in 2005. He scored the game's first two touchdowns during the SEC Championships Game win over LSU. He was the recipient of the Vincent J. and Barbara Dooley Scholarship.
- College: Universtiy of Georgia
- USA Today All-USA First Team
- Class AAAAA Offensive Player of the Year
- Super 11
- Super Southern 100
- Top 50 in Georgia
- Class AAAAA All-State by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Class AAAAA Player of the Year
- All-State First Team by Georgia Sports Writers
- Southeastern Conference Freshman Academic Honor Roll (2004)
- SEC Academic Honor Roll (2004)
- Outback Bowl winner (2005)
- Leon Farmer, III, Endowed Football Scholarship
- SEC Champion (2005)
- Vincent J. and Barbara Dooley Scholarship