Position: Running Backs
A true talent in the offensive backfield, Logan played collegiate football at the University of Kentucky. The Cincinnati Bengals drafted Logan in the 5th round and jump started his 10-year NFL career.
After his rookie and sophomore seasons with the Bengals, Logan played nine more seasons with the Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers, and Washington Redskins. During his stop in San Francisco, the running back and fullback won a Super Bowl while serving as a valuable asset in quarterback Steve Young’s backfield. Logan finished his career with 1,391 yards on the ground, 15 touchdowns and 1,135 yards receiving.
- College: University of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bengals (1987-1988)
- Miami Dolphins (1989-1991)
- San Francisco 49ers (1992-1994)
- Washington Redskins (1995-1997)
- Super Bowl Appearance: Cincinnati Bengals (XXIII)
- Super Bowl Champion: San Francisco 49ers (XXIX)