Position: Running Backs
Keith played high school football at Omaha Benson High School, averaging better than 28 yards per carry as a junior and better than 18 yards per carry as a senior. He broke the rushing title in only two years of playing.
Keith attended New Mexico State and rushed for 2,134 yards over four seasons. In his junior year, he led the nation in yards per carry. Keith spent time professionally playing in the NFL and CFL. In four CFL seasons, he ran for more than 3,800 yards, topped 1,000 yards twice, caught 52 passes and had eight TD receptions in 2003. Keith's best CFL season came in 2004, when he gained 1,154 yards in 14 games—a number which approaches the 1,500-yard plateau over a full 18-game schedule.
- College: New Mexico State
- Saskatchewan Roughriders (2003-2006)
- Indianapolis Colts (2007)
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats (2008-2009)
- Omaha Benson High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- West Division Most Outstanding Player (2006)