Football University Top Gun Showcase
YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES HERE – AT THE BIGGEST NATIONAL SHOWCASE EVENT IN THE U.S.
High School || July 14-16
Kicking/Punting/Long Snapping || July 14-15
Middle School || July 18-20
South Pointe High School
801 Neely Rd, Rock Hill, SC
The FBU Top Gun Showcase, in Rock Hill, South Carolina, is an annual two-event national showcase, designed to highlight the best middle school and prep FBU student-athletes in an intense position-specific test of technical skill and ability.
- 700 of the top high school student-athletes from across the country at both middle school and prep showcase events.
- Prove yourself and your technical ablilty in 1-on-1, 4-on-3, run game, and 7-on-7 competitions.
- 247Sports and XOSDigital writing reports, creating profiles, and scouting all 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 athletes on hand.
- 75% of the 8th and 9th-grade FBU All-American Bowl teams will be selected at Top Gun, to play in January at the Alamodome, with additional 6th and 7th-grade FBU All-American Teams named and released nationally.
- Each year at the Top Gun High School Showcase, underclassmen are invited to the National Combine at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- 60 members of the FBU Coaching Staff combining more than 500 years of NFL coaching and playing experience.
- Enhanced showcase curriculum – more reps, more competition, more improvement.
FBU employs a Stay & Play Policy that requires all participating athletes to stay at one of our event-dedicated hotels. Please reserve your room online, or by calling 855-328-7666 (M-F, 9:00am-8:00pm ET).
In 2016, FBU Top Gun is Moving to Football City USA
Rock Hill/York County, SC is home to 3 first round draft picks in the last 4 NFL drafts and features 8 current players in the NFL. It is known as the breeding group for NFL players.
As a destination, Rock Hill/York County, SC offers big city amenities in a warm, family friendly environment known for its hospitality and proximity to Charlotte, NC. It provides an accessible, affordable, and authentic Southern experience, only 3 hours from the Carolina coast and mountains. The nearby Charlotte Douglas International Airport is one of the nations’ largest, providing service from all major airlines.
York County is recognized as one of the fastest-growing counties in the state of South Carolina with a rich cultural heritage.
Where the Carolinas Come Together
Carowinds, the premier entertainment destination of the Carolinas, is located right at the heart of where the Carolinas come together – literally! Half of the park is in North Carolina and the other half is in South Carolina! The amusement park is home to more than 12 world-class scream machines, and recently announced an expansion with the largest waterpark in the Carolinas–Carolina Harbor.
Carowinds was named one of the nation’s top amusement parks by the Travel Channeland Fodor’s Travel, and TripAdvisor‘s family travel site has named it one of the country’s 10 Best Amusement Parks for Families.
Discount tickets to the amusement park will be available for purchase in June 2016.