Quentin Coryatt was a star linebacker at Texas A&M where he was a second team All-American and the SWC’s Defensive Player of the Year. In his junior season, the Aggies led the nation in defense behind Coryatt’s standout play. In his junior season at Texas A&M, he gained notoriety when ESPN dubbed one of Coryatt's tackles as the "Hit of the Year."
He was selected by the Indianapolis Colts with the second-overall NFL Draft pick in 1992. Coryatt played with the Colts through 1998 while racking up 78 games with the franchise. He played a final season in 1999 with the Dallas Cowboys. He played all different positions among linebackers and knows what it takes to succeed at football’s highest levels.
- College: Texas A&M
- Draft: 1992 / Round: 1 / Pick: 2
- Indianapolis Colts (1992-98)
- Dallas Cowboys (1999)
- College All American (1991)
- SWC Defensive Player of the Year (1991)
- All SWC Team (1991)
- NFL 2nd Overall Pick (1992)
- Texas A&M Hall of Fame (2009)