Coach Bill Bradley is one of the NFL’s most accomplished defensive backs and one of the league’s most accomplished coaches of the secondary. As a player, Bradley was a three-time Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro with the Philadelphia Eagles and St. Louis Cardinals. As a coach, he has made stops as the secondary/defensive backs coach with the USFL’s San Antonio Gunslingers and the NFL’s Buffalo Bills, New York Jets and San Diego Chargers. Bradley has also been the defensive coordinator at Baylor University and, most recently, he has been the secondary coach of the United Football League’s Florida Tuskers since 2009.
In the NFL, Bradley led the league in 1971 with 11 interceptions and again in 1972 with nine interceptions to become the first of just two players to ever lead the league in interceptions in consecutive seasons. He finished his career with 34 interceptions, but he also was an accomplished punter and punt returner with the Eagles.
Notable NFL Players Coached or Trained:
- All-Pro Henry Jones, DB, Buffalo Bills
- All-Pro Antonio Cromartie, CB, San Diego Chargers
- Pro Bowler Antoine Winfield, CB, Buffalo Bills/Minnesota Vikings
- Pro Bowler Aaron Glenn, CB, New York Jets
- Pro Bowler Donnie Abraham, CB, New York Jets
- 10-year veteran Kurt Schulz, S, Buffalo Bills
- 9-year veteran Quentin Jammer, CB, San Diego Chargers