Position: Defensive Backs
Since 2004, Coach Will Sullivan has been developing the best defensive backs in the country to excel at the next level. He is regarded as the premier defensive back go-to-guy for players and coaches around the world. In 2012, Coach Sullivan started the #1 private defensive back coaching program in the country “Shutdown U”. Coach “Sully” has appeared in the New York Post, USA Today, NFL Network, Sports Illustrated, ESPN the magazine, Fox Sports, The New York Times and has also been a guest football analyst for wide receivers and defensive backs for ESPN Radio.
Coach Sullivan is an elite defensive back evaluator who assesses your strengths and weaknesses to develop a systematic approach to shutdown your opponent at the highest level. He has been the private defensive back coach for Future Hall-of-Famers Darrelle Revis, Brian Dawkins, Adrian Wilson, Devin McCourty, Kyle Fuller, Bradley Roby, Kyle Wilson and many more 1st rounders, All-Americans and NFL starters since 2006.
- College: Hutchingson CC (1996-98)
- Bowling Green State University (1998-00)
- Professional: CFL- Saskatchewan (2001)
- AFL – Arizona Rattlers (2002-03)
- AFL – Grand Rapids Rampage (2004-06)
- Trained over 40 Collegiate All-Americans
- Trained over 25 Pro Bowl and All-Star game participants
- Trained 4 former Super Bowl Champions
- Trained over 20 1st round draft picks