Position: Defensive Backs
Will Poole made a name for himself as a defensive back at the University of Southern California and helped lead the Trojans to the 2004 Rose Bowl. In the 28-14 victory over the University of Michigan, Poole accounted for two sacks.
Poole racked up many awards during his playing career, including a First-Team All-Pac-10 selection by CollegeFootballNews.com, ESPN.com and Rivals.com in 2003. Poole was also selected as a Second-Team All-American by the Associated Press and CollegeFootballNews.com. He was also named USC's Co-Special Team Player of the Year.
Following his time at USC, Poole was drafted in the fourth round of the 2004 NFL Draft by the Miami Dolphins. He spent three seasons with the Dolphins before heading to Kansas City. During his professional career, Poole also spent time in the Canadian Football League with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He also spent a year in the United Football League with the Sacramento Mountain Lions.
- College: University of Southern California
- Drafted: Round 4/ Pick 102 (Miami Dolphins)
- Miami Dolphins (2004-2006)
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007, 2008)
- Toronto Argonauts (2007, 2008-2009)
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats (2010)
- Sacramento Mountain Lions (2011)
- First-Team All-Pac 10 (2003)
- Second-Team All-American (2003)
- USC Co-Special Teams POY (2003)