Wayne Blair played college football at Tulane University in Louisiana. He was drafted in the first round of the supplemental draft in 1999 by the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League.
Blair played one game with Calgary and was picked up by the Montreal Alouettes and played four games for the Larks in August 1999. Blair also spent time playing for the Toronto Argonauts. He served as a backup at linebacker and on special teams, recording 3 special teams tackles in 9 games and recording one fumble recovery.
Blair is currently the assistant coach and defensive coordinator at NSU University School in South Florida.
- College: Tulane (1994-1999)
- Calgary Stampeders (1999)
- Montreal Alouettes
- Toronto Argonauts
- University of New Haven (2002-2004)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas High School (2004-2007)
- Blanche Ely High/New River Middle (2007-2008)
- University School (Davie) (2008-2011)
- Boyd H. Anderson High (2011-2014)
- Island Coast High School (2014)
- University School of NSU (2014-2017)
- Southeast Region All-America Team (St. Thomas Aquinas HS)
- Tulane University Football Captain (1994-1999)