Position: Wide Receivers
Mike Wilson is the director of football operations for Football University, a perfect title after a stellar playing and coaching career. Wilson was teammates with Jerry Rice and John Taylor for 10 seasons to form one of the best receiving groups in the NFL paired with Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana. He won four Super Bowls with the 49ers.
After his playing career, Wilson served as the wide receivers coach at the University of Southern California from 1997 to 1999 before spending four years in private business. Aside from college, Wilson spent three seasons with the Arizona Cardinals, coaching both tight ends and wide receivers. Wilson oversaw the development of standout wide receivers Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald, both of whom earned Pro Bowl selections under his tutelage.
Wilson also coached the Cleveland Browns and Oakland Raiders wide receivers for a total of three seasons brings a an overall 14 years of coaching experience to Football University. Wilson spent the two seasons with the Las Vegas Locomotives as the team claimed the UFL championship both years.
- College: Washington State
- San Francisco 49ers (1981-1990)
- Oakland Raiders (1995-1996)
- University of Southern California (1997-1999)
- Arizona Cardinals (2004-2006)
- Las Vegas Locomotives (2009-2010)
- Cleveland Browns (2011-2012)
- Won 4 Super Bowls with 49ers (XVI, XIX, XXIII, XXIV)
- Won 2 UFL Championships with Locomotives (2009-10)