Position: Defensive Backs
Keiwan Ratliff began his football career at University of Florida from 2000-2003. In his senior season, he was named SEC Defensive Player of the Year (Sporting News) and Consensus All-American. During his college career, he set records for punt return yards (860), interceptions in a season (9) and interceptions in a single game (3).
Ratliff was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals and spent four seasons with the team before being traded to the Indianapolis Colts. After spending two years with the Colts, he played one season with the Pittsburgh Steelers before returning to the Bengals for his final season in the NFL in 2010. Throughout his seven year career, Ratliff compiled 158 tackles, 5 interceptions, and 629 punt return yards.
Ratliff was honored at the 2014 Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Banquet at the University of Florida.
- College: University of Florida
- Cincinnati Bengals (2004-2007)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2007)
- Indianapolis Colts (2007-2008)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009)
- Cincinnati Bengals (2010)
- Sporting News SEC Defensive Player of the Year (2003)
- First-team All-SEC (2002, 2003)
- Consensus All-American