Position: Offensive Linemen
Jim McNally spent almost 30 years in the NFL and 15 years at the college level coaching some of the best offensive linemen the game has ever seen. He is held in the highest of regards by his fellow coaches and some of the talented linemen who he has trained.
McNally, a consultant for the Cincinnati Bengals, coached in the NFL with the Carolina Panthers, New York Giants and Buffalo Bills. He is most known for his time coaching the Bengals, helping the team reach two Super Bowls and mentoring Hall of Fame tackle Anthony Munoz.
McNally provided private instruction to the nation’s top prep recruit in 2009, Seantrel Henderson. Henderson is a Football University and U.S. Army All-American alumnus and McNally worked to match his technique level to that of his tremendous physical talent. Henderson went on to start as a freshman at the University of Miami (FL).
- College: University at Buffalo
- University at Buffalo (1966-1970)
- Marshall University (1971-1974)
- Boston College (1975-1977)
- Wake Forest (1978-1979)
- Cincinnati Bengals (1980-1994)
- Carolina Panthers (1995-1998)
- New York Giants (1999-2003)
- Buffalo Bills (2004-207)
- Trained many Hall of Famer’s and Pro Bowl players