Position: Offensive Linemen
Bill Lewis was a phenomenal offensive lineman for the University of Nebraska. In 1985, he anchored the Husker offensive line paving the way for the team to average 375 yards per game. Lewis was named an All-American and inducted into the Nebraska Hall of Fame.
Upon graduation, Lewis was drafted by Los Angeles Rams in the 7th round and spent time in the NFL with the Phoenix Cardinals and New England Patriots.
- College: University of Nebraska
- Los Angeles Raiders (1986-1989)
- Phoenix Cardinals (1990-1992)
- New England Patriots (1993)
- 1 of 3 players in Nebraska history to be unanimously named captain
- First-Team All American (1985)
- First-Team All-Big 8 (1985)