FBU camps are open to all football players in grades 6th-12th, or ages 11-18, who are ready to learn from NFL coaches.
At Football University, you can expect:
– Intense position-specific technique training.
– The best coaching, from our staff of NFL-experienced coaches.
– To grind like a professional, on the field and in the film room.
– To be outfitted in adidas FBU performance apparel.
– The opportunity to be invited to national showcase events.
All American Games and Football University, have teamed up with National Sports Report to change the landscape of youth and middle school football as you know it. As evidenced by its collaborative partnership with NSR, Football University continues to be at ... [ Read More ]
The nation’s premier football training experience will feature one of the nation’s premier middle school football players. Football University, in conjunction with rankings by The National Sports Report, today announced one of the country’s top middle school student-athletes will be ... [ Read More ]
High profile prospects from across the midwest are attending the Football University Chicago regional camp, at Benedictine University June 3-4. All prospects in attendance are drawn to their regional FBU camp because of the chance to compete and showcase their ... [ Read More ]